Gary Pinkerton is a well-known financial educator in the Cleveland area and specializes in the issues that business executives and seniors deal with on a day-to-day basis. Gary has advised executives and retirees from GM, Ford, Lincoln Electric, Microsoft, and GE. He is the President of Pinkerton Wealth Management, which provides comprehensive management with superior service; helping their clients achieve their personal goals.
Gary and his wife Paula have three children and live in the Chagrin Valley area.
- Received 2010 Award from the Consumer Research Council for being one of best financial planners in America*.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP) Practitioner which requires completion of two years of study and six comprehensive exams proving expertise in taxes, insurance, investments and estate planning.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®); Widely acknowledged as the leading designation for investment fiduciaries for both individuals and retirement plans.
- Investment Advisor Representitive with Pinkerton Financial Network, winner of the Broker/Dealer of the Year Award by Investment Advisor Magazine an unprecedented ten times.
- Masters in Business Administration, B.A. in Economics, B.S. in Engineering.
- 14 years as a Corporate Director, receiving 15 awards for quality and innovation.
- Published over a dozen articles in various journals.
- Presented professional seminars in 14 countries.
- President, Chagrin Valley Rotary Club.
- Member, Board of Advisors for Chagrin Foundation for Arts and Culture, and ATO Charities.
- Private Pilot with Land, Sea and Instrument Ratings.
- Marathon runner, completing over 25 races in 15 states.
- Classical Violist, performing with the Cleveland Philharmonic, Ft. Collins Symphony, Anchorage Symphony and many others.
*The Consumers Research Council of America uses a point value system in the nomination process. The criteria used and assessed include the following: years in practice; training, education and continuing education; membership in a professional financial association; one course of study in a financial certification and receipt of certification on a professional designation. No fee is paid.